What we delivered: Building control for refurbishment of former bank vaults in Leeds.
St James Safe Deposit was founded in Manchester in 1912 and looks after valuables for jewellers, museums and coin dealers. The company recently opened its second branch, in Leeds, which can store 4,500 safe deposit boxes.
Greek Street Chambers was constructed in 1898. The basement is over 3,000 sq ft and had remained empty since 1976.
The internal core of the building has remained the same but substantial upgrades to mechanical and electrical works were required to bring it back into use. Suitable fire strategies were also needed, and a management system, which linked with the sophisticated security systems needed.
Tottenham Hotspur Training Centre, EnfieldView
Furley Park Primary Academy, KentView
Weston Library, OxfordView